Charge Nurse LPN/RN- Anamosa
- Part Time
Anamosa Care Center
1209 E 3rd St
Anamosa, IA 52205, US
- More Information
OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR! OPEN IT!
Work where you will love the team you work with, be rewarded for the work you do, and open up opportunities for growing your career. We are interviewing LPN's and RN's for a part-time charge nurse position.
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
Benefits for Part-time employees include:
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- A free employee meal program
- Scholarship opportunities
Come join the great things happening at Anamosa Care Center!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
For a complete job description or to ask questions contact email@example.com