RN/LPN Overnight -Anamosa
- Full Time
Anamosa Care Center
1209 E 3rd St
Anamosa, IA 52205, US
- More Information
Anamosa Center has a full-time overnight shift LPN/RN available.
- Higher starting wages ($4 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Free employee nourishment program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Earn while you learn
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
Come join the great things happening at Anamosa Care Center!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
Questions may be directed to Kbrice@anamosacarecenter.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.