- Full Time
Under the supervision of the Assisted Living Director and Registered Nurse Delegate, this position provides daily primary care for tenants of a 16-apartment Assisted Living complex. The Universal Worker will be responsible for:
- Provides assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, grooming and mobility as the tenant requires.
- Provide for assistance with medications
- Supervise and encourage participation in exercise classes, social and recreational activities.
- Assists residents with handling and care of personal laundry.
- Performs routine treatment procedures
- Takes and/or records vital signs
- Responsible for reporting any changes observed in condition or behavior and any unusual incidents.
- Serves resident meals in a family style environment.
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships with residents assuring confidentiality of resident information.
- Participates in and contributes to resident care needs.
This position gives the Universal Worker the opportunity to grow strong relationships with tenants, families, and co-workers.
Job Type: Full-time
Jessica Geiger, Assisted Living Director